Preparing For A Merger Or Acquisition – What You Should Consider
Undergoing a merger or an acquisition requires planning and preparation - from finding a suitable agency partner, to ensuring valuations and financial forecasts are accurate. This eGuide explores the trends that are driving current levels of M&A activity and looks at what you should consider before you begin the process.
It also describes what agencies should think about when preparing for a merger or an acquisition, including:
- How it will affect clients relationships and client services
- The need for efficient, transparent, best-practice processes
- How specialist advisors can speed the process up
- The importance of accurate financials and forecasts
- Choosing a partner with appropriate business objectives and synergies