Building a Better A&E Firm:
5 Steps to Improving Cash Flow
The average collection period for an A&E firm is 76 days. This is 10 days longer than the collection time 10 years ago.* What impact would reducing your firm’s collection time have on your organization?
Join Deltek and AEC Management Solutions for a complimentary webinar detailing five steps to improving cash flow. You’ll learn from Herb Cannon, an expert on A&E firm management:
- Why collections is a process - not an event
- Techniques for invoicing quickly and accurately
- Terms and conditions to include in your proposals and contracts
- Strategies for developing high-level relationships with your clients that increase your chances of quick payment
- How to follow-up with your clients to ensure prompt payment
* Source: 35th Annual Deltek Clarity A&E Industry Study
Your personal information, including your email address, will be held in the strictest of confidence and will never be shared with anyone as stipulated in our Privacy Statement.